with genes of beauty.
with genes of beauty.
*shy but actually a sex freak*
boys who hate bright lipsticks because “itll get all over them” fail to realize it will come nowhere near them
I love buying new things but i hate spending money I’m so angry
This gif has increased my level of happiness exponentially. The more I watch it, the happier I get.
cuddles that get sexual then get sweet again
Favorite Titanic scenes: “So, you wanna go to a real party?”
Plot Twist: It’s a Gatsby party.
both ways he ends up dead in the water
and doesn’t get the girl
Or an oscar.
Somehow we always end up here
5 Step Pad Thai Recipe (serves 4)
(adapted from Everyday Food)
8 ounces dried, wide and flat rice noodles
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 squirt (about 1/8 teaspoon) Sriracha (optional)
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
3 scallions (green onions), white and green parts, separated and thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 large eggs, light beaten (optional)
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1/4 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- Soak noodles according to package instructions and drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, and Sriracha.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add scallion whites and garlic and cook. Stir constantly, until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add eggs and cook, scraping skillet with spatula until eggs are almost set (about 30 seconds). Transfer eggs to a plate.
- Add noodles, scallion greens, and sauce to skillet. Cook, tossing constantly, until noodles are soft (about 1 minute). Add egg mixture and toss to coat, breaking eggs up gently.
- Serve noodles with lime wedges, then top with cilantro and peanuts.
Notes and variations
- Per serving: 315 calories, 7g fat (0.9g saturated fat), 3.6g protein, 60.5g carb, 1.4g fiber
- If you use a gluten-free soy sauce, this is a gluten-free recipe.
- This recipe is vegetarian, even.
- If you would like this to be a vegan dish, skip the eggs
Great and easy Recipe! follow little-bites-of-heaven for more AMAZING food pictures and recipes!
anything over $10 is expensive
Heath Ledger as the Joker skate boarding over Christian Bale as Batman while they take a break on the set of The Dark Knight.
You can all quit your lives now. Single greatest picture in the history of pictures and internet.